Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Japanese Ramen @ Sentoka in Hong Kong 香港山头火

In Hong Kong, good Japanese food is readily available with restaurants specializing in specific food items. Sentoka Japanese Ramen Restaurant specially imports their ramen and miso from Japan.

Proof, as I see it, is in the eating. Stepping in, I ordered the miso ramen. The way I see this, I kill two birds with one stone. I get to try how good their miso and ramen are. The noodles did not disappoint. The noodles had the right amount of zing and taste of wheat. The miso was fragrant and not too salty. This made for a excellent meal. One of the better bowls of ramen I have had.

Miso Ramen Sentoka Japanese Ramen Restaurant Tai Koo Shing Hong Kong

The address:
Sentoka, Basement 1 Jusco, Kornhill Plaza, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
Directions to get there on my Food Map

Sentoka Japanese Ramen Restaurant Tai Koo Shing Hong Kong

1 comment:

  1. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

    The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in
    Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post
    to let you know. The style and design look great though!

    Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Many thanks
    Review my blog :: GFI Norte

    ReplyDelete

Friendly Links

Page Rank Checker blogarama - the blog directory Shnicky's Blog living in Shenzhen Travel Top Blogs restaurants Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Travel blogsThe no-nonsense China expat and traveller community. Everything you need to know about travelling to China; living, teaching and working in China; and learning Chinese.
Dmegs Web Directory Train your Dog here. This site is listed under China Directory VOTE for ME on BLOG VILLAGE Search Engine Submission - AddMe Blog search directory EatonWeb Blog Directory